Want to contribute for the ReachStream’s best practice blog segment?
ReachStream is a sales and marketing data platform, whose purpose is to help other businesses make informed decisions and accordingly, grow their businesses. If you’re a skilled wordsmith that’s keen on sharing your work for our Best Practice blog section, then you certainly have our attention. So, if you’re looking to get your name out there and share your business expertise with the rest of us, then we’d love for brilliant you to join our ranks as a contributor! All contributions that are successful are pieces that are interesting, thought-provoking, and comprehensive. They are constructed to give our readers a fresher outlook in to the world of business. Although we tend to focus around content that is more marketing and sales-oriented, we’re fascinated by a lot more than that. We are inclined to discussing and sharing content that most marketers care about and can relate to. So, if you have something relevant, any topic you wish to touch upon, be it, marketing, sales tactics, HR, design, development or even internet trends that are beginning to snowball; we’d love to hear about it! We urge you to take the time and review this complete page - get answers to all the questions you may wish to ask and more.
Here are all the guidelines you need to know
The absolute minimum in standard requirements to be followed for each of our published posts:
- Our aim is to be casual yet helpful and free from unnecessary jargon. All articles meant to be published must reflect this tone or marketing style of this Best Practice
- We appreciate high-quality pieces that are original concepts and pose compelling arguments.
- Give credit where credit is due! Include appropriate links to quotes, stats, images or any other outside content that is being used as part of your piece.
What We Won’t Accept:
- Plagiarism of any kind
- Anything that is inaccurate or offensive
- Anything that has been covered on our blog. Kindly go through our Resources page to before article off any kind are to be submitted
- Anything that’s over-critical of other individuals or companies. We are NOT another platform for your grievances.
- Anything that can be considered ‘too promotional’ for your business or company
How to submit your posts:
- A short author bio with a maximum of one anchor link to your respective website
- A completed post on a Word Doc
- Image files with attribution in a separate folder
If your content meets our editorial standards and content strategy, then we will contact you to let your know when the article is being published. The usual processing time is between 2-3 weeks.
- The ReachStream Blogging team reserves the right to edit your guest blog content as we see fit and include any future updates to maintain accuracy and comprehensiveness
- All submissions are to meet our standards of quality in order for them to be published
- ReachStream reserves the right to include Calls-to-actions to ReachStream content, including to but not limited to whitepapers, ebooks, newletters and other downloadable content.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post anywhere else.