Contribute your tips and tricks to our resource-filled cookie jar
We at the ReachStream Blogging team are always on the look-out for new contributors who are keen on imparting fresh ideas, opinions, and strategies that will educate our readers about the ever-changing world of Sales and Marketing.
We cater to a wide array of sales representatives, managers and those that are in the upper echelons of corporate hierarchy. You contributions should connect with either of these levels of professionals and should be actionable tips they can implement.
- Must be 100% accurate and original. We do not want them to have been publish anywhere else.
- Must include image files with attributions separately
- Must include an author’s bio with a headshot included
- Must and most importantly be well-written, informative and clear
- Guest bloggers may not republish their contributions to ReachStream’s blog, anywhere else.
- Editors reserve the right to adapt, edit, update and republish contributions at their discretion
- Calls-to-actions may be added to published submissions
- Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion
- Content posts may be removed from the blog (Rare)
How to submit your posts:
- A short author bio with a maximum of one anchor link to your respective website
- A completed post on a Word Doc
- Image files with attribution in a separate folder
If your content meets our editorial standards and content strategy, then we will contact you to let your know when the article is being published. The usual processing time is between 2-3 weeks.